Delivery and Payment FAQ
- We accept all major credit and cheque cards as well as instant EFT.
- Note that if you pay via EFT, items will only be shipped once the funds have cleared into our account. No exceptions. This can take up to 48 hours.
- Our payments are authorised through PayFast, the information of which is encrypted and secured using the highest level of encryption available.
- PayFast conduct numerous automated and manual checks, protecting the buyer from any fraudulent transactions and keeping your information safe and secure.
- 3D Secure is in place for all credit and cheque card transactions.
- Orders of R450 or more qualify for free delivery!
- We offer two different delivery options: Pargo Pickup and Door to Door Courier Delivery.
- For orders less than R450, we charge R35 for Pargo Pickup and R60 for Door to Dour Courier.
- Please note we do not deliver to PO boxes.
Where Do We Deliver To?
We deliver anywhere in South Africa! But if you are in another country, please pop a mail to email@example.com and we will give you a customised quote to deliver anywhere in the world!
When you choose Door to Door Courier Delivery:
Please note that delivery to major cities within South Africa will be quicker, such as: Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Johannesburg, East London, Port Elizabeth.
However, if you are not in one of these major locations, we will still deliver to you, but the parcel may take a bit longer.
Please note that we will do everything possible to get your order to you as soon as possible, but often delivery times are out of our hands as this is determined by the couriers.
In the event of your parcel requiring a dedicated special trip by our couriers to deliver your order, additional charges may be levied. Examples of special delivery areas include: Mines, Power Stations, Plots/Farms, Military Bases, Game Lodges, Ports/Harbours, Embassies and Consulates. In this instance, you will be contacted prior to delivery and you will be liable for the additional delivery fees (even if your order qualifies for free delivery).
When you choose Pargo Pickup Delivery:
Your parcel will be delivered to your chosen Pargo Pickup Point. This means you can collect your order when it suits you and you will not miss the delivery.
Delivery will normally take 2 to 5 days from the time you have received your tracking details. Delivery to smaller regional areas might take a bit longer.
Please ensure to collect your Pargo parcel within 8 days of being notified that it is ready for collection. If it is not collected in this time it will be returned to us and you will be liable for the cost of resending the parcel to you.
When Will My Package Be Delivered?
If you make a payment before 13h00 on a business day, we try to ship your order on the very same day (provided it is not a weekend or public holiday). If not, your order will be shipped the next business day. Note that If you make an EFT, the items will only be shipped once the funds have cleared in our account. This may take up to 48 hours.
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Shipping can take 2-4 business days and may vary depending on your location.
How Is My Package Delivered?
Your package will be delivered using a reliable courier company. We do not use the South African Post Office due to its unreliability.
Do I receive a Tracking Number on My Package?
Absolutely. Once your order is with our courier, you will receive an email and a tracking number.